Tesla, as the leader and leading brand in new energy, have always been synonymous with cool and high-powered. This continues to be true with the 2019 Tesla Model X. Unconsciously, Tesla has been in the domestic public vision for five years, accelerating the drive for new energy. Since the birth of Model X in 2015, it has grown a large circle following.
The latest version of the Tesla Model X 2019 version of the instrumentation symbol function, as well as the emergency operation mode of the vehicle scissors door are covered in this article.
1. The indicator light is displayed along the top to provide status information..
2. When you actively navigate to a destination, the navigation indicator appears here. As long as the navigation indicator is not displayed, you can use the button on the left side of the steering wheel.
Button to change the content displayed on the left side of the dashboard.
3. Active cruise control cruises at a set speed. When the active cruise control function is available but the cruise speed has not been set, the icon is gray and the speed is not displayed.
4. Driving speed.
5. The auxiliary steering system actively controls the Model X. When the Auxiliary Steering function is available but not activated, the icon is grayed out.
6. On the energy map, if Model X is limiting power, a dashed line will appear on the power meter. When the available acceleration power is limited, the dotted line will appear
At the top (energy used); when the power available for energy recovery braking is limited, the dashed line will appear at the bottom (energy obtained).
Model X limits power for a variety of reasons. E.g:
• Acceleration may be limited when the battery is low or the powertrain is overheated.
• Acceleration and energy recovery braking may be limited when the ambient temperature is too high or too low.
• Energy recovery braking may be limited when the battery is fully charged.
Note: Use the buttons on the right side of the steering wheel to control what is displayed on the right side of the dashboard.
7. Please note the important alert information displayed here. If there are any alerts, you can view the information associated with them by clicking the alert icon (exclamation point). This icon is located on the status bar of the touch screen (the uppermost area of the touch screen).
8. As long as the phone call is not active, you can use the buttons on the right side of the steering wheel to change the content displayed on the right side of the dashboard.
9. Estimated total mileage (or electrical energy) that can be traveled. You can display the percentage of battery remaining, not the distance traveled.
To do this, tap Control > Display > Energy Display.
Note: The estimated mileage value is for reference only when the evaluation requires charging.
Note: In cold weather, some of the energy in the battery may not be used for driving due to low battery temperature. When this happens, part of the battery ampere meter will appear blue and a snowflake icon will appear next to the distance value. If the Model X is plugged in, you can make
Turn on the temperature control with the mobile app and heat the battery with a wall-mounted power supply. After the battery is warmed up, the blue portion of the ampere meter and the snowflake icon will disappear.
10. The speed limit assists the currently checked speed limit (if any).
11. The vehicle in front of you (if applicable).
12. Note the important driving related messages that appear in the center of the bottom of the dashboard.
13. Your Model X.
14. When the auxiliary steering is activated and the lane is detected, the lane is marked in blue.
15. Currently selected gear: Park, reverse, neutral or forward.